Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fifteen #24

This picture is so nice xD

I took this picture from kaiwen's blog :)

Yesterday night, i chatted with my primary school friends...

Maybe not chat. zzz

Yesterday don't no which person missed call me.

I have 7 missed calls
(4) +60162563884 since 02:34pm 19.05.10
(3) +60183996262 since 02:34pm 19.05.10

Who is that???

Anyone know these numbers? If u know tell me who is he/she.

Today

Hung Kah and Benjamin writing a song called ''The Girl That I Like''

They wrote the chorus and made the chorus melody...

I like the melody so much, now i still can remember the melody.

Maybe not the melody only, i still remember how to sing the chorus.

When the song wrote finish maybe they will put it to iTunes. xD

umm, i think they will finish it tomorrow :)

Jeremy and i went to center point sell ''SOMETHING''

Sold it! I get rm80!

I gave rm10 to Jeremy. haha

This Saturday I'm going to Wei Xuan's house to sleepover... xD







...





Love Guru wants me to write bout her ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

World Time