Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fifteen #50

Whatsup ? :D

Taylor To Host Live Webchat Today .

I watched Taylor swift's live chat today at 4pm CDT which means that 5am in my morning, it was so coooool that i can see what she's up to .Taylor announced her new CD release date, Taylor Swift’s 3rd album hits October 25, 2010! Called “Speak Now,” the first single “Mine” will be released at 12:01am on August 16th .

Taylor Swift's Live Chat 7.20.2010

Part 1



Part 2




Part 3



Part 4



Taylor Swift's new single 'Mine' official countdown .



This morning rained, i loves the weather when raining . Almost like 6.30am, my mom fetched me to school .

After school, me, yung sin and hung kah went to 1u .

We went to eat Shark Fin today for celebrating hung kah birthday . its sound so weird .

Its yung sin and my treat :DD

WOW, Google has changed some design :)








Someone
is soooo fucked up .








eating my dinner now.

bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

World Time