Monday, September 27, 2010

Fifteen #73

Yo ! What's Up ?

Guess what ? I bought my iPhone 4 yesterday ! No time to blog yesterday, busy activate my iPhone 4, haha . So i activated my iPhone 4 . :) OMGod ! iOS 4.1 took four hours to update, 500mb+ for only my iPhone 4 software . Incredible huh . Last time i used to hate apple product a lot . Now when i got my iPhone 4, i only realize that apple product is advance . Now, I'm learning to use iPhone 4 . Oh ya, i bought some apps yesterday . You surely know what apps I'm going to buy at 1st . Yes ! Is MixMeIn2 Taylor Swift . :p The coolest thing in iOS4.1 in iPhone 4 is High Definition Range :) It makes you to take photo nicer, it can say nicer than normal phone 30x . Oh ya, FaceTime also quite cool, is something like webcam, urm maybe better than webcam .



This is my iPhone 4 with the white silicone casing and black privacy screen xD



This is some pictures i screen shooted in my iPhone 4 .

This is my iPhone 4 homepage or whatever it call .





Lol, i only have two games . I don't really play games now . I remember last time i used to hardcore with games like maplestory but now I don't .



Normal photo effect .



HDR photo effect .



Taylor Swift's Apps


Taylor Swift xD Let's support her apps .




This is a normal game i downloaded, quite fun . If you have an iPhone 4 and don't want to waste your money to buy games, you can try play this :)




The Sims 3: Ambitions

The Sims 3: Ambitions Map














I'm currently listening to the song "Permanent Marker" by Taylor Swift .

bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

World Time