Monday, November 8, 2010

Fifteen #85


Hey world !

Today is my Birthday ! I guess my fresh man year is going to end, that's a bad thing for me . I celebrated my Birthday today in 1u Neway Karaoke . Alyssa, Hoong Der and Joshua celebrated their birthday with me too . I'm lucky to have friends that has the same birthday with me like Hoong Der and Joshua . Alyssa celebrated with us too because her birthday is on 7th November, so i called her to join us . Oh ya, Neway was fun, we sang a lot of songs in the karaoke like Mine - Taylor Swift, You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift, Fifteen - Taylor Swift, Bad Day - Daniel Powter, When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers and lots more . (: The party was crowded, almost 25 peoples attended the party but the karaoke room still can fit us in .

We have special treats like Pizza and Birthday Cake . Oh ya, Thanks to Shirlyn for the Birthday Cake . (:



Special Thanks to :

Shirlyn - Thanks for the birthday present and the Birthday Cake !
Kaiwen - Thanks for coming to the party !
Wai Yip - Thanks for coming to the party !
Alyssa - Thanks for the birthday present !
Benjamin - Thanks for the birthday present !
Joshua - Thanks for the birthday present !
Hoong Der - Thanks for coming to the party !
Garett - Thanks for the birthday present !
Hung Kah - Thanks for the birthday present !
Siong Jin - Thanks for coming to the party !
Jack - Thanks for coming to the party !
Ru Yuan - Thanks for coming to the party !
CJ - Thanks for coming to the party !
Ryan Quah - Thanks for coming to the party !
Ryan Haridas - Thanks for coming to the party !
Roy - Thanks for coming to the party !
Shiu Mun - Thanks for coming to the party !
Kelvin Wan - Thanks for coming to the party !
Nicholas - Thanks for coming to the party !
Kar Weng - Thanks for coming to the late party !

Thanks to those who came to the party too ! (=

My Dear Facebook friends - Thanks for the blessed wishes !



After the party, we went to play snooker and bowling . Then someone suggested to watch a movie . So we bought 5pm Megamind ticket ! 16 of us watched the movie, so we spent rm170 plus for the movie . Megamind is worth it to watch, 'cause Megamind the movie was freakin' funny (:

My rating for Megamind : 7/10






Time to go, I'll upload more photos later .

bye !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

World Time