Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sixteen #01



H
i guys!!! It's been a long time I've left my blog dead and now I'm back to revive it. I've lots to say. First of all, why am I back to blogging? 'Cause I'm too bored, everybody is back to blog and I miss blogging too. ;D Second of all, why I quit blogging last year? Obviously it's because of my PMR as in 9th grade exams. And now the exams is over quite awhile. Now I'm already sixteen and I'm back to blog my life year of sixteen.

Okay, this year I'm taking some important subjects that suitable for me. I'm not gonna play like back then anymore. Maybe this year is my year of hard-coring studies. First, I'm gonna comment 'bout my class. My class is boring and I mean IS "FRIGGIN BORING". Since 1st term, my class has no more teacher teaching except for accounts and maths classes. Other subjects, are some random teachers relieving. Ugh! That's the worst part of being study in my class. Second, I wanna comment 'bout my friends. My friends are AWESOME, I went out with them, laughing with them, playing with them even argue with them. :D They're like the fun thing to hang out with. Unfortunately, not all of them. D: Few of them has made me as their enemy and that's the worst part of my 16th life. I've wish I could go back in time.

Okay, talking 'bout "I went out with friends". Which means that I've also watched movies with them. We watched "Season Of the Witch, Homecoming, The Green Hornet, Sanctum, Sucker Punch, HOP, RIO, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never 3D, Limitless, THOR, The Rooomate, Fast 5, Priest, Insidious" The movies we watched twice "Paranormal Activity 2 and Pirates Of the Caribbean: One Strangers Tide". YEAH, I KNOW RIGHT. I'm a movie addict.

This year I've also created a thing called "MusicSocks" , It's a music share/search engine. I don't hope that people know that I owned it but I just hope that it can be share to everyone in the world.

I grew up with a deep love of music and I feel very blessed me with this gift. I wish nothing more than to share my songs with everyone! :D

It's 11.04am now and I gotta go to sleep. I've a lot of schedules this holidays. I hope I'll be back to blog for you'all readers. Thanks.

Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

World Time