Friday, November 18, 2011

Sixteen #02


Hi! It's been almost a year since the last time I logged in to my blog. Yeah, a year. I've been through a lot of situations. Things that I've never ever expected came to me. Closure is the part of it. Talking 'bout closure, I've got over my ex-crush & fell in love with someone worthy. I'm stuck at phase 2 as what Benji told me. I met a neutral girl & I've crushed on her for like long time ago. She doesn't seems to know it after I gave her tons of signal. Yeah, I think it doesn't really matter to her 'cause maybe she's already in love with someone else. That seriously bothers me everyday, hate that I fell in love with someone. That's the way that I've felt, I just can't deny but I understand if she doesn't feel the same way. :/ I would love to spend anything with her. If she's bossy, I'll treat her like a queen. If she wants something, I would like to spend my money with her. If she's bored, I would like to spend my time with her. If she's a guy, I'll rather die. But unfortunately she's not mine. All this time I was wasting hoping she would talk to me. :/ I think it's just coincidence. That's all anything ever is. Nothing more than coincidence. I had finally learned there are no destinies. There's no such thing as fate. Nothing is meant to be. I'm sure of it now. I didn't really on Facebook or Twitter today 'cause something happened for the first time. 'Cause the possibility is she would never feel the same way about me.

It's holiday now & I've interviewed a job at Dave's Deli. Just waiting for their reply. & I'm still not confirm whether I'm working there or not. If I got the job, I'll be working as a kitchen crew, learn how to cook & get better experience than working as a waiter or promoter. :D

Next year, my brother will be studying at BU3 & my flawless reputation is gonna be ruined by him soon. & also I'll be taking SPM exam which is my last exam for my high school life. My results got better than last year. Yeah, of course it should be better. It's sucks that time flies so fast 'cause one more year then I'll be leaving my high school. It's scary to say goodbye to the place you've once called it Home, but I guess that's the point of prom.

Oh ya, my birthday. My friends hosted a birthday event for me. It went well. This year's birthday party was great although there's lesser people attended than last year. But I guess all my pals were there celebrated with me. It's sucks that I didn't get much presents this year. :/


It's my birthday cake, it's delicious but.. Iknow, it looks like chocolate boobs.

I've watched the movie "500 days of summer" & it was depressing. The movie taught me not to put your expectations too high.

Don't deny our r²π. Yeah, I'm addicted to Korean songs & that is the most impossible thing that ever happened to me. This is the song that made me addicted to it. I've replayed this song few times when the first time I listened to it. It's kinda catchy & touchy.

0330



Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo.



There's a Japanese song by BIGBANG is kinda playing in my head right now. #justsaying

Koe Wo Kikasete, 声をきかせて






I'm too much of a wimp to make the first move. I've found it impossible not to be obsess with her every single day. Regardless of whether having a crush was good or bad, I can't help but to look at the person's facebook the next day. Well, it's okay, Vanilla Caramel Cream Frappp is the distraction of thinking 'bout it. (:



Anyways, Christmas is coming! I think I'll be sitting here, all alone imagine the snow fall. I hope all of you out there get what you all always wanted. If just she's the only thing I ever get for Christmas then everything I wished for has come true. :/

P.S. , I've to tell you something. I love you, as more than a friend. & I've missed every chance to tell you because I was stupid & scared. But now I'm stuck here & you're so beautiful. If you don't feel the same way, I think I might just be stuck here. I don't know what's the aftermath after you saw this. I know it won't change anything even though you saw it but I really wish you did.


Day (265) That's it for now, goodnight. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

World Time